Friday, February 5, 2016

Weekly Love

Happy Friday! I didn't work at school this week but I volunteered on Tuesday to get my hours in for the CDA program. At the speech pathology office, I'm a clerk now and my hours have changed to Tuesdays and Fridays.

P.S. Make sure to pre-order my friend Mary's (of Uncustomary) book This Is About You.

Here's what I've been loving this week.

RAINBOW BAGELS! Need I say more? Oh and you can get it with Funfetti Cream Cheese or Cannoli Cream Cheese (with chocolate chips). 

This adorable 4 year old Brielle. She's been on Ellen and knows a lot about the periodic table.

Grease Live was awesome!

This artwork made with flowers.

This planner from Paper Source.

Glitter Frames from Urban Outfitters.

These cuties :)

The glitter hearts Iphone case from Urban Outfitters. I wish I had one just for this.


Extra Love: DIY Watercolors ~ Amazon might be opening a bookstore ~ World Nutella Day ~ Seeing a couple dressed like they were in the 1940's. I overheard them say that they weren't in a play or movie, they dress like that everyday 

xoxo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...