Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Currently This Month: September 2015

Reading... Lighthouse Bay by Kimberley Freeman
Playing... an old Nintendo game. My boyfriend found an old Nintendo Advance handheld console and a Mario game to go along with it (found in the street, lost, looking for a home) and I'm addicted to playing it. *sigh* Childhood memories; they're great. 
Watching... the travel channel more. I love Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods and most of Anthony Bourdain's shows. 
Trying... to get a job...still. I have a VERY part time job as a substitute teacher at my mom's school. But it's VERY part time and I only work if they need me. 
Cooking... everything! Nothing in particular; I just make whatever looks good. I LOVE to cook and I make really good comfort food, big pot/pan meals, and casseroles. 
Eating... less these days. I want to lose weight, so I'm trying really hard to eat less. 
Drinking... water. Besides, OJ in the morning and an occasional smoothie from Panera, I only drink water. 
Calling... no one. 
Texting... my boyfriend. I don't text many people. 
Pinning... fall decor, fall crafts, and one of my favorite holidays Halloween! 
Tweeting... random things; freebies, giveaways, etc. 
Going... fall/autumn crazy. I want to make every autumn craft I see on Pinterest and decorate my house to the brim with autumn decor. 
Loving... the cooler weather! Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but I also love these cooler days we're getting. 
Hating... that summer has come to an end :(  I love the summer but I also like the fall. 
Discovering... that I might want to go into culinary or hospitality management. I love cooking, but I think more cut out for the management side than working in a kitchen. 
Thinking... about going back to school for culinary or hospitality management. Now, if I don't like those than I might go into culinary. And if that fails, early childhood education. Phew! 
Feeling... like the year is going way to fast! How can it be September already? How are holidays almost here? I feel like I just celebrated them. 
Hoping (for)... a job and hoping that I make up my damn mind about college! 
Listening (to)... online radio more and more and just letting my Ipod/Spotify just play whatever. I don't have a favorite right now. 
Celebrating... my dad's birthday soon. He turns another year older on September 25th. 
Smelling... nothing. 
Ordering... craft supplies on Amazon. I will be ordering my boyfriend's birthday gifts and Christmas gifts for my parents and my bf soon too. 
Thanking... a lot. About my future, college, future major, a job, autumn crafts, and traveling. 
Considering... taking a cooking class, dressing up for Halloween, and taking other classes. 
Starting... a lot of crafts. I start a lot of projects but never finish them. Hoping I'll do that this season. 
Finishing... my event/wedding planning course that I started in January 2014. I'm slowly finishing it; it's incredibly boring and not my cup of tea anymore. Why did I start this course? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...