Monday, October 13, 2014

The Autumn Tag


1. Okay, we're talking coffee. What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero?
I hate Starbucks nor do I drink coffee. 

2. Accessories - What do you opt for - boots, scarf, gloves?
Scarves. I do wear Uggs, but I hate them. They feel like moon boots; but I wear them because I take public transportation and NYC winters can be brutal. 


3. Music - What do you love to listen to during the Autumn?
I pretty much keep the same playlist, but I'm always looking for new music. Lately I've been listening to Swedish artist Tove Lo. 

4. Perfume - what's your favorite scent at this time of the year?
I don't wear perfume much. If I do it's from Bath and Body Works and it's a nice autumn scent,  like apple or something. 

5. Candles - which scents will you be burning this season?
Omg, I love candles! Right now I have a Pumpkin Spice and an Apple  candle out. 
  
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Everything! The scents, food, leaves, colors, Halloween, etc.


7. Favorite make up look?
I hardly wear makeup. 

8. What are you looking forward to most during this season?
Halloween. I'm planning a Halloween party for October 24th with my therapist. It's for her, me, and her clients.  I can't wait! It helps that I'm being certified in event planning and I'm glad she asked me to help. 

xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...