Thursday, October 9, 2014

Currently


This week: 
opening, bookmarking, wearing, trying, listening, and going

I'm currently opening, well re-opening, my Etsy shop and making crafts for my shop, Sundresses and Songbirds. 

I'm currently bookmarking a ton of recipes and crafts on Pinterest. I'm always saving things on there and forgetting about them. 

I'm currently wearing a purple short sleeve t-shirt and gray shorts. 

I'm currently trying to do the 21 Day Project, where for 21 days you commit to a certain task; like exercising, reading, crafting, dieting, etc. 

I'm currently listening to music. Nothing in particular; lately nothing has really caught my attention. I haven't found any new music, I've listening to top 40, and just flipping through the songs. Which is unlike me. I used to find new music everyday and listen to underground music. 

I'm currently going nuts trying to find a job. 

xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...