Friday, September 12, 2014

Currently



THIS WEEKS THEMES:
falling, wearing, making, smiling, learning

I'm currently falling behind on everything; blog posts, crafts, my etsy shop, letter writing, etc. You name it, I've fallen behind on it. I have to admit, I've gotten lazy ever since last May when I graduated college. It's like my normal routine and my brain just shut off and all I want to do is relax and sit around. When will I snap out of it?

I'm currently wearing lounge shorts and a t-shirt. Oh, and a boho bracelet. 

I'm currently making lunch more often for my fiance and I. The other day I made baked sweet and sour chicken. It was so fudging good.And yesterday I made BBQ chicken cornbread pie. It was really good. 

I'm currently smiling at my fiance's jokes. He makes me laugh all the time! 

I'm currently learning that life is short; enjoy it and live freely. I'm also learning how to network and market my Jamberry Nails business. 

xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...