Monday, April 7, 2014

Currently




This weeks themes:
reading, feeling, racing, using, smelling

I'm currently reading my event and wedding planning textbook. As well as some new books I bought, like Mrs. Poe and The House of Memories. 

I'm currently feeling lost. I'm still uncertain about event and wedding planning. I may want to do interior design, but I'm not sure about that either. I want to do something that I love and do something where there's a good job market. I also feel lost about finding a job, finding my niche, getting an apartment, my future, saving up money for my future (I'm having trouble doing that without going broke all the time. I get to a certain amount and then it's gone), etc. I'm just lost about life in general. 

I'm currently racing nothing. 

I'm currently using my laptop to write this post up! I'm also using my event and wedding textbook more (which is a good thing), and the treadmill more. 

I'm currently smelling roasted sunflower seeds. My dad just dry roasted some in a pan. 

xx Courtney 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...