Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Social


1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging? Chase All Your Dreams and I've been blogging since May 1, 2011; so it's going 3 years soon. 
2. Why do you blog? I love to blog. I love to share my thoughts, ideas and likes/dislikes. I like that I'm able to share my passions, I can vent and ramble, and make friends. 
3. What is the first blog you ever followed? I can't remember, probably A Beautiful Mess.
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013? I didn't do a lot of blogging last year. so I had guest posts. 
5. What are your blogging goals for 2014? To blog more, connect more, create new blog series, and grow this blog more. 
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow? I don't have any, I like everyone's blog. 
xx Courtney 

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way when it comes to choosing a fave blog. I love em all. great answers.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2014/01/about-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to grow more as a blog this year too. c:
    Lovely post!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post)! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...