Thursday, January 9, 2014

Currently


This weeks themes:
resolving, anticipating, eating, making, remembering 

I'm currently trying to resolve my money situation. I'm trying to save for an apartment and on top of that I still need to survive, so I keep spending money on food. By always spending and with the little bit of money I make with my job (it's a commission job) I'm not getting anywhere with saving. 

I'm currently anticipating an apartment and a better job. 

I'm currently eating cereal for breakfast. Kellogg's Cinnamon Pecan cereal. 

I'm currently making not enough money. 

I'm currently remembering how easy life was when I was younger. I remember thinking I wish I could be an adult, I can't wait to be one! Now, I wish I was younger again. It's not all that it's cracked up to be. 

xx Courtney 

2 comments:

  1. Sigh, I know how you feel about missing your childhood! Why do we all want to grow up so quickly? It sucks! It's expensive! Stay young as long as possible, children!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...